The ProJet® MJP 2500W 3D prints in VisiJet® 100% wax materials to deliver durable, high-quality jewelry patterns for reliable performance and results throughout existing lost-wax casting processes and equipment.
VisiJet wax materials melt like standard casting waxes, with zero ash content for defect-free castings. It is durable for handling and casting fine features, and high contrast colors allow for easy fine details visualization.
Improve manufacturing agility by adopting a digital foundry workflow for jewelry manufacturing.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single-lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, the high productivity of this affordable printer means fast amortization and high return on investment.
Streamline your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced 3D Sprint® software capabilities, fast and versatile MJP print speeds and batch support removal to deliver high quality, ready-to-cast jewelry patterns.
From fast short runs to high throughput, for custom jewelry or series production
High Resolution Patterns
Consistently print true-to-CAD and fine feature definition jewelry patterns with exact, razor-sharp edges and extreme crisp details. Dissolvable and meltable supports result in excellent surface quality for reduced finishing labor and polishing of costly precious metals. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without the time, costs and geometric limitations of tooling.
High throughput production of pure wax jewelry patterns for lost wax casting
The ProJet MJP 2500W is a 100% wax jewelry patterns 3D printer that adjusts to your workflow, delivering from several short-run batches a day to the next day for larger builds at high productivity. Combine up to 10x faster print speeds and 3.7x larger build volume than similar class printers for high productivity of precision, fine jewelry casting patterns with an affordable 3D printer.
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect™
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports