Integrated, Reliable and Proven
The ProJet® 7000 HD 3D printer from 3D Systems gives you one point of contact to support your prototyping and manufacturing applications and daily use of our gold standard technology. Customized to our specific print engine, the broad spectrum of Accura® SLA resins generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material. Our SLA printers have high uptime numbers, while 3D Connect™ Service provides a new level of management in 3D production. This secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support enables better service, improves uptime and delivers production assurance for your system.
Industry-Leading 3D Print Preparation Software
3D Systems’ exclusive software for plastic printers to prepare, optimize and print 3D CAD data, 3D Sprint® software delivers all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently go from design to high quality true to CAD printed parts without needing additional third party software.
With 3D Sprint PRO for SLA (optional), facilitate file preparation with native CAD import and advanced mesh repair tools, increase productivity with auto placement, enhance manufacturing efficiency with finely tuned supports, and reduce the need for additional software with embedded Geomagic trusted technology.
Consistently Accurate Parts with the Finest Features
Parts are accurate throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050 mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
Exceptional Part Quality
Get the exceptional part quality and accuracy of 3D Systems SLA with crisply defined features, precise geometries and smooth surfaces.
The ProJet 7000 HD 3D printer builds on the unrivaled advantages of Stereolithography (SLA) allowing for single large-sized or series of smaller-sized additive manufactured prototypes, patterns and end-use parts up to 380 x 380 x 250 mm (15 x 15 x 10 in) in size. Print with fine feature detail in a wide choice of performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Sacrificial patterns for metal casting
- Tools, molds and dies
- Functional prototypes and models
- High clarity, transparent products and components
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Under the hood components
- Rapid production of flow test rigs
- Mass customization (orthodontic, dental)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Quick and easy material changeover
- Single source solution (for 3D printers, materials and software)
- Ease of use –intuitive workflow
- Meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Low material waste
- Broad application flexibility
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Smooth surface finish
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 380 x 380 x 250 mm (15 x 15 x 10 in)
- Highest precision and accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Utilizing two laser spot sizes per layer – no compromise between speed or feature detail
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect