Integrated, Reliable and Proven
The ProJet® 6000 HD from 3D Systems gives you one point of contact to support your applications and daily use of our gold standard technology for additive manufacturing. Customized to our specific 3D print engine, the broad spectrum of Accura® SLA resins generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material.
Our SLA printers have high uptime numbers, while 3D Connect™ Service provides a new level of management in 3D production. This secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support enables better service, improves uptime and delivers production assurance for your system.
Industry-Leading 3D Print Preparation Software
3D Systems’ exclusive software for plastic printers to prepare, optimize and print 3D CAD data, 3D Sprint® software delivers all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently go from design to high quality true to CAD printed parts without needing additional third party software.
With 3D Sprint PRO for SLA (optional), facilitate file preparation with native CAD import and advanced mesh repair tools, increase productivity with auto placement, enhance manufacturing efficiency with finely tuned supports, and reduce the need for additional software with embedded Geomagic trusted technology.
Consistently Accurate Parts with the Finest Features
Parts are accurate throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
SLA Quality in a Compact Footprint
The ProJet 6000 HD SLA 3D printer puts the unmatched capabilities of Stereolithography 3D printing technology, fine-tuned for cost-efficiency and unrivaled material availability, into a smaller footprint. 3D Print SLA parts with unrivaled accuracy and surface finish.
3D print with fine feature detail in a wide choice of performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties. Easily swap between material modules for flexible use.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Sacrificial patterns for metal casting
- Tools, molds and dies
- Functional prototypes and models
- High clarity, transparent products and components
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Under the hood components
- Rapid production of flow test rigs
- Mass customization (orthodontic, dental)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Fast, robust and accurate 3D printing
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Smooth surface finish
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow
- Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Single source solution (for printers, materials and software)
- Low material waste
- Broad application flexibility
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 250 x 250 x 250 mm (10 x 10 x 10 in)
- Highest precision and accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Utilizing two laser spot sizes per layer – no compromise between speed or feature detail
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect