ProJet MJP 2500/2500Plus
HIGH QUALITY / SPEED / EASY TO USE
Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster or easier, with up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster with 3D Systems MJP EasyClean System.
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, engineered to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, compact footprint and easy part processing.
Professional parts quality
Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high quality edge fidelity for true functional testing. The ProJet MJP 2500 and 2500 Plus are compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet® M2R and M2G materials in rigid white, rigid black and new VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR engineering clear. The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear, rigid gray, rigid tan, new VisiJet Armor M2G-CL engineering clear and flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 printers' industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiencies and higher productivity.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, ProJet MJP 2500 printers deliver high fidelity functional parts with speed, ease and low operational costs. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple and hands-free way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes without manual labor. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Uses MultiJet Printing technology
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (294 x 211 x 144 mm)
- Prints in durable white, black and new VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR engineering clear materials
- Capable of printing in rigid clear, rigid gray, rigid tan, new VisiJet Armor M2G-CL engineering clear, elastomeric black and elastomeric natural materials (ProJet MJP 2500 Plus only)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Educational functional prototyping
3D Systems MJP 2500 Plus Part Images
3D printed parts you can rely on!
ProJet MJP 2500 Materials
VisiJet M2R-GRY (MJP)
High visual contrast, rigid grey plastic
VisiJet ProFlex (M2G-DUR) (MJP)
Durable, polypropylene-like material with pliability
High contrast, high modulus, heat resistant rigid tan plastic
VisiJet M2 ENT (MJP)
Elastomeric translucent natural
VisiJet M2R-BK (MJP)
High modulus, rigid plastic, black
VisiJet M2R-WT (MJP)
High modulus, rigid plastic, white
VisiJet M2R-CL (MJP)
High modulus, rigid plastic, clear
VisiJet M2 EBK (MJP)
Elastomeric opaque black
VisiJet M2S-HT250 (MJP)
High Temperature, Translucent
VisiJet M2S-HT90 (MJP)
High Temperature, Transparent, Bio-Compatible Plastic
VisiJet M2E-BK70 (MJP)
3D Print Strong Parts
A tough, ABS-like clear performance plastic, VisiJet® Armor (M2G-CL) material for the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus exhibits an exceptional mix of tensile strength and flex. Versatile across a wide range of applications, VisiJet Armor delivers advanced prototyping performance to meet almost any engineering need
Interested in Printing a Part Today?
Bring your design to life and create real functional parts with our additive and traditional manufacturing technologies. Get an instant quote or consult with our experts to start your project today.