SOLUTIONS FOR PROTOTYPING TO PRODUCTION, IN PLASTICS AND METALS
With the best range of commercial 3d printing technologies, 3D Systems delivers a perfect combination of 3D printing, materials and application expertise.
FDM 3D Printers
Multi Jet Printers
Production - SLA
Production - Metal 3D Printers
- The strength you need for tooling and functional parts. Designed for accuracy and built to survive the production floor environment, the X3 3D printer saves you time and money. The Markforged X3 is a plastic 3D printer that uses chopped carbon fiber filament reinforcement to produce parts that are 20% stronger and 40% stiffer than ABS. Resistant to impact and a wide variety of manufacturing chemicals. These heavy-duty parts stand up to abuse. The X3 is designed to just work. Fully instrumented with motor encoders and a laser micrometer 3D scanner. Exceptionally accurate, consistently reliable, and repeatable. This cost-effective 3D plastic printer meets the needs of a huge range of industrial applications.
- Now you can 3D print fiberglass parts faster and cheaper than machining. For load-bearing applications that require real strength, these parts make the grade. 20x stronger and 10x stiffer than ABS. For applications where weak doesn't cut it, these parts are perfect for a wide variety of tooling, fixtures, and functional prototypes. Replace mission critical machined aluminum with fiberglass 3D printed composite parts at 1/20th the cost. These tough parts nail the sweet spot of strength and affordability.
- Exceptionally strong, supremely stiff, ultra lightweight, and incredibly versatile — X7 3D printed parts deliver unparalleled performance without compromise. Continuous carbon fiber parts stand up to the toughest applications. Stronger than 6061 Aluminum and 40% lighter, these parts are perfect for manufacturing equipment, jaws, tooling, and end-use parts. Directly replace machined aluminum with parts straight off the X7 3D printer. Parts printed with Onyx and reinforced with carbon fiber filament, fiberglass, or Kevlar® are work-capable and ready the same day for a fraction of the cost.
- The Onyx Pro prints composite parts that are 10x the strength of plastic by reinforcing chopped-carbon nylon with continuous strands of fiberglass. Replace mission-critical machined metal with fiberglass composite parts at 1/20th the cost. These tough parts nail the sweet spot of strength and affordability. The Onyx Pro packages industrial grade reliability and accuracy into a machine that can fit on your desktop. Never worry about a print failing again.
- Built on the DNA of our Industrial Series and designed from the ground up for quality and reliability, the Onyx One is the desktop 3D plastic printer for professionals. The Onyx One prints stiff and dimensionally stable engineering grade parts with twice the strength of other 3D printed plastics. Onyx parts have beautiful surface finish and are suitable for industrial applications.
- Print composite parts as strong as aluminium on our top-of-the-line desktop machine. The Mark Two combines Markforged’s unique continuous carbon fiber reinforcement with workhorse reliability for the strongest, most versatile parts. As an industrial 3D printer in a desktop form factor, the Mark Two delivers high-performance parts straight off the print bed.
- The Metal X delivers metal parts overnight. It uses a new technology and parts are a fraction of the cost of regular metal components. Instantly leave 20th century manufacturing behind, creating anything from industrial replacement parts to injection moulds to working prototypes. Built on already proven technology the Metal X comes as a bundle and includes the wash station and sintering oven.