Production-Grade SLA Workflow Solution
The SLA 750 solution delivers a breakthrough in additive manufacturing productivity, speed, reliability, and automation from the leading innovator in stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing. A full solution is comprised of the SLA 750 family of large-format 3D printing systems, advanced production-grade photopolymer materials, the PostCure 1050 post-processing system, and the Oqton cloud-based, end-to-end manufacturing operation system.
Large Production Parts at High Speeds
From the original inventor of SLA and the innovation leader in production-grade photopolymer technology, 3D Systems introduces the industry’s fastest SLA 3D printers: The SLA 750 and the SLA 750 Dual.
The SLA 750 Dual is the world’s first synchronous dual-laser SLA printer delivering up to twice the speed and triple the throughput of current SLA printers, using dual imaging systems together with a proprietary scan algorithm, Hyper-Scan™ vector technology, developed especially for efficient, high-quality production manufacturing.
The single-laser SLA 750 is field upgradeable to the dual-laser SLA 750 Dual, allowing you to rapidly scale productivity with increased demand.
Optimized Laser Scanning Technology
Unlike conventional SLA 3D printers that use off-the-shelf scanning technology, the SLA 750 and SLA 750 Dual use a proprietary scanning algorithm developed for the unique needs of production additive manufacturing. Hyper-Scan™ vector technology optimizes key speed and productivity elements to answer the needs of high demand applications and manufacturing environments.
Fleet Automation Readiness with 24/7 Lights-Out Operation
The SLA 750 and SLA 750 Dual come with downstream automation readiness and robot-compatibility for 24/7 lights-out operation including fully automatic printer turnover with job off-loading, washing, and on-boarding. Both 3D printers come with a robot accessible chamber handle, fixed START and STOP buttons, robot cycle start controls similar to existing CNC machines, automatic bottle or bulk material feed and connectivity ports.
Industrial-Scale Post-Processing with PostCure™ 1050
PostCure 1050 is an industrial-scale post-processing system with up to 10 times higher throughput compared to current similar systems, including high volume, high-speed drying and curing for batch jobs and large parts up to 1050 x 750 x 600mm. Featuring optimized light wavelengths, a separately configurable UV intensity, and actively cooled LEDs with separately adjustable heating, you can now ensure optimal part curing without incurring unwanted thermally induced warp in your printed parts.
Factory Floor Integration, Management, and Control
The SLA 750 uses Oqton’s best-in-class, cloud-based, AI-powered Manufacturing OS that unifies engineering and production through IoT and machine learning to solve manufacturing challenges across industries. Oqton’s Manufacturing OS seamlessly integrates additive manufacturing with your factory floor equipment and allows you to schedule your production and post-production processes for efficient machine utilization, as well as connect machines to enable full traceability and valuable data insights.
End-to-End File to Print Software
The SLA 750 uses 3D Sprint, an advanced, single-interface software for file preparation, editing, printing, and management. Quickly and efficiently go from design to high quality, true-to-CAD parts without needing additional third-party software. 3D Sprint is optimized for production environments with the latest time-saving workflows, UI, and UX to maximize printer capacity and build volume utilization for batch run jobs.
A New Standard for SLA Production Throughput, Quality, and Capability
The SLA 750 delivers superior surface quality and accuracy at every point across large builds, with superior detail resolution, wall smoothness, and incremental fidelity.
Production-grade photopolymer materials, advanced software workflow, and optimized laser scanning technology combine to deliver a high throughput, automation-capable solution for production SLA.
- Manufacturing aids, jigs, and fixtures
- End-use production parts and mass customization
- Under-the-hood components
- Wind tunnel test models
- Investment casting patterns
- Mandrel tooling
- Molds and dies
- Medical and biocompatible parts
- Cast urethane/vacuum casting patterns
- High clarity, transparent products and components
- High laser power (4-watt laser)
- Dynamic beam range with 2 beam sizes per layer
- Choice of single or dual laser scanning
- Field upgradable from single-laser SLA 750 to dual-laser SLA 750 Dual
- New all-metal chassis design for heavy-duty workloads, improved ergonomics and cleanability
- Self-calibrating, dual-rail recoater
- 15% larger build volume and smaller hardware footprint compared to previous models
- Best-in-class production grade resin materials
- All new UX and UI with full visibility and user-friendly experience
- Remote monitoring and control
- Removable vat and in-vat auto material mixing
- Automation ready for factory-level ecosystem integration
- Stereolithography (SLA) technology
- Max part size: 29.5 x 29.5 x 21.65 in (750 x 750 x 550 mm)
- High power 4-watt laser
- Dynamic beam range (0.125 to 1 mm)
- Choice of single or dual laser scanning (upgradeable)
- Max resolution: 2000 dpi
- Self-calibrating dual rail recoater
- Remote monitoring and control