The is ideal for engineering and jewelry applications. It excels at low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production across a wide range of high-quality materials.
- Productivity – Up to four-times-faster high-throughput print speeds for higher-quality parts with precision and smooth surface finish.
- Lower Costs – The FabPro™ 1000 is engineered for material efficiency and consistent, repeatable runtimes, making desktop 3D prototyping and production more accessible and affordable than ever before.
- Simplicity – Prepping, printing and monitoring jobs is easy with 3D Sprint™ software. Plus, material loading, file configuration and post-processing have been streamlined for a simplified user experience.
- Quality Materials – From tough engineering plastics to castable resins, the FabPro™ 1000 materials are designed for accuracy and quality.
- Industrial Strength – This desktop powerhouse packs industrial durability and reliability into a rugged yet compact platform, delivering the professional quality businesses need, day in and day out.